gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 20:31:35 GMT
I sent an e-mail to IBM and they fixed this problems (some NFS quirk...)

BTW: If anybody fancies helping me w/ CVS 101 --- is there such a thing as a
"lock timeout" option, or something one could set in ~/.cvsrc) that could be
allowing gump proper to work, when my gump hung indefinitely. I'd like to
know for futures. Thanks in advance.

regards

Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Jack [mailto:ajack@trysybase.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 9:47 AM
To: gump@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Gump stuck in "bsf" (oss.software.ibm.com) update

This is causing my gump to hang. Why is the main gump not hanging (or is
it?)

bsf/src/com/ibm/bsf/util/event/adapters/java_beans_VetoableChangeAdapter.jav
cvs server: Updating bsf/src/com/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator
cvs server: [11:41:25] waiting for bsfcvs-oss's lock in
/usr/cvs/bsf/bsf/src/com
/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator
cvs server: [11:41:55] waiting for bsfcvs-oss's lock in
/usr/cvs/bsf/bsf/src/com
/ibm/bsf/util/event/generator

regards,

Adam