gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: No merge.xml (was RE: Packages when dist != gump...)
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 16:28:05 GMT

	You can still generate it, but it's an indipendent step. Besides, the
	GUI interface shows you all this info. You gotta try it, man!

Yup, that's pretty.

Now if it were wired in as an eclipse plug-in you'd have completely captured
my interest/usage/appreciation, but I suspect that is too much to ask. Even
with that said, I need WWW more than I need GUI -- I need to automate a ton
of builds (if I can ever got one to work).

I am going to try it (albeit on Linux behind telnet, the faster side of my
modem) once I can stop fighting the junk I'm fighting. That said, you think
the new gump is good enough for me to do all my builds with, and give up on
the old?

regards

Adam