gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject gump.sh & gumppy.sh
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 14:35:11 GMT
I don't know if anybody is using these but me (perhaps Nick), but would
somebody mind checking them into the root directory of jakarta-gump?
Gump.sh is an update to an existing file.

The gump has these changes/fixes (below) and the gumppy.sh is attempting to
be an equivalent for Python Gump. Basically these scripts allow one to set
three environment variables (GUMP location, W/S, log) and run multiple gumps
on one box, from soup to nuts -- at least for common  cron usage.

Changes/Fixes:

1) Allow passing a target (to pass to update/build) on command line.
2) Removed the "gump" before clean in "build.sh clean" [Fails for me w/ gump
there].
3) Moved the environment dump before all actions.
4) Added more information echoed to the gump.html file. [Target/Location]
5) Fixed the cron test. [So only nags when run from cron].

Since the scripts do a Gump CVS update each time, I need these checked into
CVS in order to not lose my changes.

These are in Unix file format:

regards,

Adam