gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken cocoon build
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:09:58 GMT
On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Stephan Michels <stephan@apache.org> wrote:

> I tried to find the problem, which the Cocoon build currently has.
> It seems to me that there is a problem with the classpath, which
> the build script declares.

Looking at the latest run:

ResolverImpl is in build/cocoon-20030414/deprecated which is not on
your classpath, you are missing a <work> (and probably a <mkdir>)
here.  Same for AvalonToCocoonSource.

Alternatively the <work> could point to cocoon-deprecated.jar, but I'd
strongly advise against it.  If you did so, you'd modify a jar that
was on the CLASSPATH, which is going to either break the build (on
Windows) or confuse the hell out of javac (the rest of the OSes).

And then you seem to be missing a <depend> for XMLUnit.

Stefan