gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [gumpy] refactoring halfway
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:22:34 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:

>> 2) the ../../.. as conf.dir.base. [2]
>
> It seems the cygwin and native windows versions of this code decide a
> little differently on the base environment. ".." works for the windoze
> one, "../../.." for the unix port. Weird as well. I'll have a look at
> the os.path docs.......

I'm not sure why this might be, in any case, that is not the point I was
trying to make.

IMHO, if a document contains an href, that href should be evaluated
relative to that document's location, not relative to some location
hardcoded to be two or three directories above one's current working
directory at the time the command is issued.

- Sam Ruby