gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Global nags anymore?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:57:51 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to do global nags anymore? Or did that go the way of the dodo
> once project specific nags were added? I want to do nags for all prereq
> failures for avalon-* and send them to avalon list. Is this possible?

I don't recall there ever being global nags.

Supporting module level nag elements that simply get replicated to each
project within the module within Jenny does not sound like a difficult
task.  No knowledge of XSLT or Perl is required.  Just pure Java and DOM.

To test, simply build the 'naglist' target in gump's build.xml and diff
the generated work/naglist against the version before your change.

- Sam Ruby