gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project junit-addons.xml
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:40:34 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Well, as someone who showed in the past month an "I couldn't care less
> about Gump" attitude in Xindice-land as well as a total ignorance in
> Gump internals when I finally saw the light, I should just sit in a
> corner with a dumbass hat on since sure I don't qualify for rants, but I
> hope to be constructive here.

Ah... now the question is... can we somehow channel this creative energy
into creating patches.

Gianugo, you mentioned previously not having access to a machine with
sufficient bandwidth to play with a full Gump installation.  Suppose
that were corrected, is this something that you would be interested in
helping fix?

- Sam Ruby