gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit reports & Gump
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 08:06:14 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>Of further note is that this script does not make use of rsync atm,
>>which is prolly easily added though and it is a good idea to do so
>
> I'm not sure.
>
> The script is supposed to be run after build.(bat|sh), so all the
> rsync magic has been performed before.  If you do it in this script
> again, won't all the generated javadocs be deleted?

What you get is lots of javadocs somewhere in the package structure. You
can either make the whole gump structure available via the web, or only
the logs. In the former case, no copying is neccessary at all; gump just
generates javadoc.html. In the latter case, the javadoc files get copied
to a new directory. This copying is not rsynching but delete-then-copy.

Thinking a little more, what I actually want is symlinks to the javadoc
dirs in an ordered manner, so you get

/gump/log/javadocs/${module}/${project}-javadocs

and have javadoc.html link to that. A corresponding

http://gump/latest/javadocs/${module}/${project}-javadocs

would be actually human-parsable and possible to link to...you loose the
cross-platform at that point though :D

more follow-up this weekend (I hope).

- Leo