gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Cactus] Is it possible to publish the web site after the nightly build?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:06:44 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> As part of your script that publishes the build results to the nightly
> area of Cactus, would it be possible to copy the documentation output
> (found in jakarta-cactus/documentation/dist/doc) to
> /x2/www/jakarta.apache.org/cactus on daedalus.apache.org? Obviously the
> copy should only occur if the build of the documentation project was
> successful...
>
> Is that possible? Is it being done for other projects?
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent

Is it possible?  Yes.

It is currently being done for other project?  No.

All the other data produced during the build is sent to icarus at the
moment, so this will have to be handled separately.  Not a big deal.

Once the documentation successfully builds again, I will create a small
script to zip of the data, upload to the appropriate machine, and unzip.

- Sam Ruby