gump-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project junit-addons.xml
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:48:07 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

>> Well, as someone who showed in the past month an "I couldn't care less
>> about Gump" attitude in Xindice-land as well as a total ignorance in
>> Gump internals when I finally saw the light, I should just sit in a
>> corner with a dumbass hat on since sure I don't qualify for rants, but
>> I hope to be constructive here.
>

> Ah... now the question is... can we somehow channel this creative energy
> into creating patches.
>
> Gianugo, you mentioned previously not having access to a machine with
> sufficient bandwidth to play with a full Gump installation.  Suppose
> that were corrected, is this something that you would be interested in
> helping fix?

Sure thing. Too bad I don't have much time, but I sure can do my best.

Besides, I have access to the cocoondev.org machine, where I understand
that a Gump installation is functional. I might start playing there, if
I have the correct permissions (actually I'm supposed to be a sysadm of
the baby, but I'd rather ask Steven for the time being... :-)).

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.