gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] gump.py
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:10:45 GMT

Leo Simons wrote, On 14/04/2003 16.34:
> my python skills are rusty, but an order of magnitude bigger than my
> XSLT skills. I am kinda guessing that this is true for most of the
> world. (How many people have ever generated a bash script from XSLT? I
> think not many.) I also resonate with Stefano's comments on broader
> scope and python as truely free and mostly neutral ground.

I have started reading the python tutorial. There must be something that
made me do it 8-)

Really, the more I learn python, the more all of this makes sense. I
have come to the conclusion that Gump should not be based on Java but be
a script. And Python seems the answer.

Sold.  :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -