gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: Re: Cocoon FOP Block and Gump
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:05:29 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Jeremias Maerki <dev.jeremias@greenmail.ch>
> wrote:
>
>>Any idea? Does Gump have a problem when there's more than one email
>>address?
>

> Without looking at the Perl code, this may very well be possible.
>
> You can use multiple <nag> elements or a single <nag> with multiple
> <regexp> children, though.

The last time this was run, the change to the cocoon descriptor had not
been made.  I just did a test build of the new naglist, and it looks
like it should work right tonight.

nag.pl can handle multiple email addresses just fine.  The only thing it
will not do is multiple nags about a single project to a single e-mail
address.  The reason for this is to enable several regular expressions
to be defined for errors, warnings, perhaps even javadoc failures, and
only one (presumably the highest severity) would actually get sent.

> Stefan

- Sam Ruby