gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to detect "Friends of Gump"
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:04:22 GMT
on 4/7/03 11:17 PM Sam Ruby wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
>>I've been working more and more with gump and I've started to grow an
>>itch to differentiate those community who *care* about gump and those
>>who don't.
>>
>>Along with the spirit of 'data emergence' which drives all my datamining
>> experiences, I would like to ask here what you guys things of the
>>following:
>>
>>- add a gump the ability to dump the build information for public
>>long-term archiving (Sam told me privately he's already collecting
>>those, are they publicly accessible?)
>

> Last quarter or so is here (this should be enough to get started):
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/Attic/
>
> I have others on my private machine.

Great.

Just a question: what do you think is the best/more-reliable way to
extract the red/green/yellow information of those gump runs?

HTML screen scraping doesn't look too right to my xml-bended mind.

I wonder how hard would it be to generate a simple list of projects like

project1:red
project2:green
project3:yellow

and so on. That would be a breeze to import.

I saw you working at a RSS feed, does it go into this direction?

--
Stefano.