gump-general mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: How to detect "Friends of Gump"
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:03:44 GMT
On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:55, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > It is not in the text block that the regex is applied against. From
> > memory the output is something like
>
> If there is an <XMP> section, the regex is applied against that.  If
> not, the regex is applied against a <p> section, if any.
>
> In the case of a prereq failure, there only is a <p> section.
>
> Go ahead, try it.

it works ... which also explains why my /^$/ regexes stopped working ;)
--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a
necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life
through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to
laugh at life's realities." -Dr. Seuss