gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: Python Gump...
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 22:27:58 GMT
Ok, so maybe I'm missing something. I am in the python directory, I don't
have a workspace in there -- ought I copy it? It seems to find mine in
..\ --- and ought I have any other directories down in there?

I tried stuff like:

F:\data\CommonsVersion\Gump\python>python gen.py ..\wdn086.xml

      Error
 **                                                            **
    workspace ..\wdn086.xml not found

  You need to specify a valid workspace for Gump to run
  If you are new to Gump, simply copy minimal-workspace.xml
  to a file with the name of your computer (mycomputer.xml)
  and rerun this program.

 **                                                            **

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gen.py", line 72, in ?
  File "gumpcore.py", line 57, in load
IOError: workspace ..\wdn086.xml not found

F:\data\CommonsVersion\Gump\python>python gen.py ../wdn086.xml

      Error
 **                                                            **
    workspace ../wdn086.xml not found

  You need to specify a valid workspace for Gump to run
  If you are new to Gump, simply copy minimal-workspace.xml
  to a file with the name of your computer (mycomputer.xml)
  and rerun this program.

 **                                                            **

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gen.py", line 72, in ?
  File "gumpcore.py", line 57, in load
IOError: workspace ../wdn086.xml not found

F:\data\CommonsVersion\Gump\python>python gen.py wdn086.xml
opening: trysybase/profile.xml

opening: repository/xml.xml

work
Traceback (most recent call last):