gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/profile gump.xml
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:22:59 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2003, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>  Move to ANTLR 2.7.2.
>
> I've installed a self-compiled package on Leo's box.  Don't have
> access to nagoya, sorry.  gump.covalent.net is still down, yes?

Thanks!  Pier is root of nagoya if you are interested.  Last I heard,
hardware has arrived for GCN, just waiting on the friendly but
overworked folks at covalent to install and configure the box.

Meanwhile, I've installed antlr 2.7.2 w/ antlrall.jar on rubix and nagoya.

>>  So expect some build failures.
>
> But I feel this is the whole point of Gump 8-)

Indirectly.  ;-)

The point is to get people to talk about any such build failures...

> Stefan

- Sam Ruby