gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: excalibur-compatibility deadlock problem
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:35:59 GMT
Leo Sutic wrote:
>>From: news [mailto:news@main.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Leo Simons
>>
>>is this a known issue?
>
> No, it's not. I am unable to duplicate that error.
>
> You seem to have problems with many testcases that involve multiple
> threads.

the failure with the monitor thing was on a different machine, different
ant version, different junit version, different jdk, and a windows os.
Somehow I doubt these issues are related :D

> If you run "ant test" on the compatibility project (and not GUMP, which
> you seem to be running), do you still get a failure there?

nope! I've tried it on a couple of machines, and a normal 'ant test'
doesn't result in failure, whereas running GUMP (either completely or
using '/data/gump/bin/build excalibur-compatibility', which just
rebuilds the excalibur-compatibility project and nothing else) does
result in the failure. Which is real weird. Maybe it has to do with
using the cvs version of ant or junit.

gotta go for now,

- Leo