gump-general mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Installing apache2 binary on rubix
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:54:45 GMT
Sam,

> Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
> > Hola Sam:
> >
> > Could you install Apache2 binaries at rubix?
>
> No problemo.
>
> wget http://apache.secsup.org/dist/httpd/httpd-2.0.44.tar.gz
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> => /usr/local/apache2
>
> Done.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Many thanks, could set APACHE2_HOME ( pointing to usr/local/apache2 of
course ) in the environment of the gump building process?

Thanks in advance, this will start apache2 builds on rubyx, apache13 is
tried every day already..

How i can make this nightly binaries publicly available ?

BTW: most of the days the jk/jk2 build is aborted by a time out, any
idea why? and how overcome this? in the mean time i'll patch jtcn and
jtcn2 projects to make gump send time out nags also.. expect more people
interested on time outs soon :)

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega