gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - excalibur-fortress-examples
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:50:17 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> How do we get gump to complain when a variable is not valid?

Either convince Ant to fail the build or add an explicit regex for this
condition.  I'd recommend the former.

> Excalibur-Monitor was failing because it depended on Component,
> which was marked success even though it failed looking for
> the "${tools.dir}/lib" and "${tools.dir}/ext" directories.
> Monitor couldn't get the testcase jar so it failed.

Any Ant developers out there have a suggestion on how to get the
following to fail instead of simply printing a warning:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-03-28/excalibur-component.html

> Hopefully it will all wash out in the end (I think I fixed it),
> but failing silently is not helping.

Agreed.

- Sam Ruby