gump-general mailing list archives

From Tilman Giese <tilman.gi...@gmx.de>
Subject Path issue
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:55:31 GMT
I do not know, whether this is a bug or an enhancement request, but I
have a little problem with paths. I wanted to keep my gump configuration
completely separate from my checked out gump cvs directory and placed
everything in a directory somewhere else. The host configuration file is
/home/work/gump/configuration/hostname.xml and includes a lot of other
files, e.g /home/work/gump/configuration/projects/project1.xml, so I
specified the relative path projects/project1.xml in hostname.xml. But
when running gen.sh, I get the error message
/home/gump-cvs/projects/project1.xml could not be found. I would
appreciate if gump could take the basedir of the host configuration file
to resolve includes.

Tilman Giese