gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: account creation request for nagoya.apache.org
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:42:08 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi root,

Leo, I seriously doubt that root is subscribed here.

> please create an account for me on nagoya.apache.org. I want read access
> to the GUMP installation and artifacts hosted on nagoya.
>
> uid: leosimons
> full name: Leo Simons
> public key: see attachment

Current status is a mess.  Bear with me.

Pier has indicated that he will be disabling gump on nagoya for a period
of time while he performs various upgrades.  This suspension will only
be temporary.

Covalent donated the use of a machine - gump.covalent.net.  At the
moment, there has been problems with the hard drive which contains gump
data.  Until this is addressed, there is insufficient disk space to do a
build.  I am root on that machine, and once it is restored, I will give
you full read and write access to the gump files on that machine.  This
will include the ability to do test builds on individual projects
interactively.

There is another machine, moof.apache.org, that has been made available
to me.  Unfortunately, it segfaults when I try to do cvs updates.  I
need to find some time to debug this.

The "primary" gump machine is on the third floor of my house.  I do not
give out guest accounts on that machine.

> I am a committer and PMC member for the avalon project and I've been
> doing GUMP-related work in that respect for some time now.

I know who you are.  ;-)