gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam Jack" <aj...@TrySybase.com>
Subject RE: How do I turn on ant -debug from GUMP
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:39:54 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

	Instead of "build.sh all", try "build.sh project -debug", where you
	substitute the name of the project you are trying to build.  This will
	run interactively (no web pages produced).  You can actually specify any
	ant options on the command line, including targets and -D defines.

I get a crash when I run build.sh all in a cronjob. Annoyingly I did this,
that you suggested, and it worked. I tried it alone as a cronjob, and it
worked. So -- I have to try to debug the "build.sh all".

BTW: In case it wasn't obvious to you, I was mistaken in thinking this
turned on ant debug. I set -Ddebug=true but that didn't do the trick.

	<property name="debug" value="true"/>

So, do I just do the gen and then hack the build.sh to add -debug? Any other
way I can set it on for the individual project?

I suspect that there is very little difference between a build.sh all and a
build.sh my-project -- apparently something is. Any guesses? Any guesses
from this error message?

Thanks in advance.

regards

Adam

     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/work/java
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/work/checkstyle
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/forrest
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/work/forrest
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/gump
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/work/gump
     [null] Created dir:
/homelocal/build/gump-ws/TrySybase/build/trysybase/junit
Caught exception (java.lang.NullPointerException) while expanding
lib.fileset.export.jars: null
Caught exception (java.lang.NullPointerException) while expanding
lib.fileset.export.supplied: null