gump-general mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject [Cactus] New subproject to deliver
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:10:10 GMT
Resend of a previous email. It seems the script that delivers the
nightly build has not yet been modified for the new cactus projects.
I've checked and today's build of these projects have succeeded.
However, I can't find them in the nightly build area.

Can someone apply this "patch" below?

Thanks
-Vincent

----

Hi,

The Cactus project has added several new subprojects to deliver to the
nightly build area. Can someone add the following deliverables?

[jakarta-cactus]/
  integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.webapp/release/*

[jakarta-cactus]/
  integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.webapp/release/*

[jakarta-cactus]/
  integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner/release-12/*

[jakarta-cactus]/
  integration/eclipse/org.apache.cactus.eclipse.runner/release-13/*

Please note that the jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-12 and
jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-13 gump projects have been removed
and replaced by jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-runner-12 and
jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-runner-13.

Thanks
-Vincent