gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to know if project has run?
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:29:33 GMT
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Vincent Massol <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:

> 1/ How do I debug this (i.e. how do I know why the <deliver> tag has
> not worked)?

<deliver> doesn't do anything at all.  gen.sh creates a shell script
deliver-local.hs that needs to be run after the Gump run has
completed.  It does not take any build failures (neither of the
project nor of any of its dependencies into account).

> I can't find any page on the Gump dashboard page that shows the
> execution log for projects that have no build nor for the deliver
> tag.

<deliver> is still mostly undocumented.  Probably because nobody apart
from myself uses it 8-)

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=alexandria-dev&m=101662940929928&w=2>
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=alexandria-dev&m=101664743322426&w=2>

Stefan