gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/repository incubator.xml]
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:37:58 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:
> OK, I updated the gump descriptors to handle the move of altrmi to
> incubator.  I would appreciate it if some people verified a few things
> for me:
>
> 1) does the build of altrmi require phoenix?

IIRC it requires phoenix-client.jar and phoenix-metagenerate.jar, but
nothing else. This is true for many projects (like those in avalon-apps)
which are listed to depend on phoenix but only depend on a few jars.

> 2) does the build of excalibur component require altrmi?

excalibur component requires instrument-manager which requires altrmi.
Making altrmi an optional dependency for instrument-manager is on the todo.

> 3) does altrmi work with the BSD licensed version of jsch?

I think not. I believe paul has changed altrmi so it no longer uses jsch
at all but haven't had a time to look at it yet.

no (I think). It should be projects@incubator.apache.org.

> If any of these are incorrect, please either drop an e-mailto
> gump@jakarta.apache.org or simply directly update the jakarta-gump cvs
> repository with the correct information.

will travel.

- Leo