gump-general mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Timeout in jakarta-tomcat-jk2-native
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:56:50 GMT
Sam,

> That's what I figured.  More than likely, something is
> misconfigured on
> my end.  I can make you an offer, however.  If you send me
> your public
> key, I can set you up on gump.covalent.net and you can get it working
> there.  Once I see a live system working, I can try to replicate it.
>
> - Sam Ruby

nagoya and covalent are solaris machines yours is linux, covalent needs
libtool installed at least, my experience in solaris is actually 0, so i
doubt that having acces to covalent will make any difference.. in
addition i know nagoya ( i have access to nagoya FYI) has at least
libtool ( it complains about not having /usr/ucb/echo but this another
history).. we'll see how things go in nagoya.. i can tweak something
here better if needed..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega