gump-general mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject Timeout in jakarta-tomcat-jk2-native
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:37:01 GMT
Hola a todos:

This night was the first try on a native build project at gump :) ( was
that ever  tried in gump before ? ;)

And it was almost working for apache13, our ant script just worked
well..  ;), it was expecting a binary installation for apache13, and
rubyx seems to have the correct installation done..

But the timeout reached before the end of the task :(..

It would be really nice if we could set the expected timeout for a
project in the gump descriptor, something like <project timeout="130"/>
i.e..

How can i tweak timeout for jakarta-tomcat-jk2-native ?

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega