gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gump & avalon & altrmi problems cont'd...
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:12:30 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Leo Simons <leosimons@apache.org> wrote:
>
>>My guess is that the metagenerate jar needs type="boot", and
>>bootclass="yes" in the gump workspace.
>
> I don't think so.  Other (third party) Ant tasks work without this
> extra step within Gump.  See checkstyle for example.

I don't think so either.

> My guess is that the task itself needs some other classes that are not
> present in your setup.  You can run
>
> ./build.sh project target -debug
>
> to see which class Ant fails to load.

There seem to be several problems here.  The first is that the "ids" tag
is supposed to be space separated and that gump didn't report any errors
when the specified id can't be found.

The second is that
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask requires
org/apache/avalon/framework/tools/ant/MetaGenerateTask which can be
found in excalibur-info which is in avalon-sandbox.

- Sam Ruby