gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse jars needed
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:22:55 GMT
Vincent Massol wrote:

>>Thanks for the answer, I am going to make an eclipse.xml file with all
>>the required dependencies.
>>Where do I put the jar files ? I am actually working with Vincent
>
> I think Gump runs on several machines (one must be Sam's own machine?)
> and I don't think I have the rights to put anything there :-). Sam, what
> is the best for publishing these jars in the Gump external package
> directory? Should we send them to you? Should you pick them directly
> from eclipse.org? Can I copy them myself somewhere?

Simply put the address where you can download the files in the
eclipse.xml file, and I'll download them for myself.  Others are also
running Gump on various machines.

If I miss a day or so on the "official" build machine you will simply
see the affected cactus builds turn yellow due to a prereq not being
satisified.  But this rarely lasts long.

- Sam Ruby