gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse jars needed
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:22:23 GMT
Julien Ruaux wrote:

> I would like to make a subproject of Jakarta Cactus part of the Gump
> builds. It is an Eclipse plugin for Cactus. Therefore I need to have the
> Eclipse jars for the build. I noticed that SWT jar already belongs to
> the Gump dependencies.
> Is anybody currently working on this for the other Eclipse jars ?

I don't believe anybody is actively working on other jars than swt at
the moment.  However, all that is required is something like this:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-gump/project/swt.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

To declare the dependency and then you can use this in cactus.  Unless,
of course, you know how to build Eclipse from source... then I'd love to
automate this...

- Sam Ruby