gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project(s) dropped
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:40:18 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> Would you mind if I commented out these lines for now?  They are
>> obscuring real errors.
>
> Sure, I hoped to get it done sooner but it seems it will take some more
> time.

For now, I decided to take a "middle of the road" approach... I
commented out a bulk of the cents as the errors produced seem to be from
a common cause.  What's left appears to be a representative sample.
Once these are resolved, the rest can be added back in.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  there is no reason the names used in the gump project definitions
can't be changed to matched the definitions used elsewhere.  Whatever is
easiest.