gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Project(s) dropped
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:31:42 GMT

Sam Ruby wrote:
> This email is autogenerated from the output from:
> <http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-02-01/gump.html>
>      [java] Dropping project statcvs-gpl-cent because of Exception java.lang.Exception:
project "statcvs" not found processing project statcvs-gpl-cent
>      [java] Dropping project xmldoclet-cent because of Exception java.lang.Exception:
project "XmlDoclet" not found processing project xmldoclet-cent

Just a note to inform you all that we haven't forgotten about these
projects being dropped.

We were using the Maven repository or supplied in CVS jars to compile
these projects with Centipede, but Gump uses different names for
projects than Maven or than the jars they supply in the dists.

We are discussing about this now, and it's quite evident we need a
metadata repository about

   project(version)<->deliverable(s)

We are working on it :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -