gump-general mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject a javadoc generation question
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:47:15 GMT
After a couple of false starts (figuring out how to get the paths right
into gump), I recently was able to add a simple module (commons-functor)
to the gump build.

Everything seems to be working out just fine, with build reports [1],
generated jars [2], and even javadocs [3].  The only trouble is, the
gump-generated javadocs seem to include all my test classes (under
src/test) in additional to my "core" java code (under src/java).  For
example, see [4].  For the life of me, and I can't figure out why this is
happening. (In particular, it doesn't happen when I run "ant dist"
directly.)  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

On a somewhat related note, while I'm familiar with "ant gen", is there
anything else I fairly easily do to test a gump run on a specific
project?  For example, has anyone tried to make it possible to run a
pseudo-gump build, specifying the source JARs for dependencies directly in
some way, but running a given project build via gump?

Thanks in advance,
 - Rod

[1] <http://nagoya.apache.org/~rubys/gump/commons-functor.html>
[2] <http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/jakarta-commons-sandbox/commons-functor.jar>