gump-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse jars needed
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 20:07:01 GMT
If we are going to do this, I would like to see wget on the covalent
machine.. Uploading is not the fastest on my connection and if it is
going to be on Gump anyway, I guess there needs to be a lot of
updating.. (they have a pretty high release rate over there)..
If it is already on there, enlighten me :)

Btw I am talking about an eclipse plugin for launching jelly stuff,
which is going to live in jelly.

Mvgr,
Martin