gump-general mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: nsUML is dead? [was: Re: [Graph] nsuml changes?]
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:26:21 GMT
news <news@main.gmane.org> wrote on 31/01/2003 12:00:38 PM:

> dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> > Morgan and others, one of the Maven developers (Alexei) has a patched
gump
> > that runs maven projects using a <maven> tag similar to <ant>, from

what
> > he's described.
>
> What version of Maven does it run?  I'd like to see the possibility that

>   the version is the one that was bootsrapped.  After all, that's what
> the meaning of the <ant> task is...

I'll chase up Alexei and get him to answer the questions.

> - Sam Ruby
>
> P.S.  The subject of this thread was actually an issue that you
> indicated that you were intending to fix...

Yep, one which Morgan took over for me, as I was busy fixing Maven to work
with his recent changes to Jelly :)

p.s. How about instead of bootstrapping Maven core first, we go for one of
the plugins? They have very few dependencies.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au