gump-general mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/graph2 build.xml
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 22:34:49 GMT
Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote on 03/01/2003 04:52:40 AM:

> > The bootstrap build file is build-bootstrap.xml in the base directory
of
> > maven.
>
> <ant buildfile="build-gump.xml">
This one should be:
<ant buildfile="build-bootstrap.xml">

> > We'll need to pass the build file some properties:
> > #offline mode
> > maven.bootstrap.online=-o
>
> <property name="version" value="-o"/>

<property name="maven.bootstrap.online" value="-o"/>

> > maven.get.jars.baseUrl = http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
>
> Why?
We probably don't need it, as we're telling Maven we're offline, I just
wasn't sure.

[snip other goodies]

> > maven.jar.override=true
> > and then maven.jar.xxx for each of mavens dependencies:
> >
> > dom4j, ant, ant-optional, commons-beanutils, commons-betwixt,
commons-cli,
> > commons-collections, commons-digester, commons-grant, commons-graph,
> > commons-io, commons-jelly, commons-jexl, commons-lang,
commons-logging,
> > commons-util, forehead, jdepend, logkit, log4j, piccolo, velocity,
werkz,
> > which, xml-apis, xerces.
>
> <depend project="dom4j" property="maven.jar.dom4j">
> <depend project="jakarta-ant" property="maven.jar.ant" id="ant"/>

And.
  <property name="maven.jar.override" value="true" />
  <property name="maven.jar.ant" value="${gump's location of ant jar file
- ${jarDir}/jakarta-ant/ant.jar???}" />

otherwise Maven will try to download the ant jar from ibiblio.

> I can take this one.  Can you see what you can do to get jelly built?
Yep, I think Morgan is doing a test on a single taglib to see if he can
get it going. I'll help.

Thanks,
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting