gump-general mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject [maven] maven -> gump project conversion
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 06:44:27 GMT
news <news@main.gmane.org> wrote on 04/01/2003 09:18:02 AM:

> My experience with the autogenerated gump descriptors is that they
> require some by hand cleanup.  Try generating a gump descriptor for
> jakarta-turbine-fulcrum, and compare it to
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-
> gump/project/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml?rev=1.33&sortby=date

Sam,

I've done what looks like a first attempt at mapping the maven project ids
to gump projects.

Could you please check it out, especially the one's I've marked "not built
by gump" and let me know of any others?

You can find it here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-turbine-maven/src/plugins-build/gump/maven2gump.properties?rev=1.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

With this, the fulcrum descriptor turns out right.

Also, is there a naming convention in the gump project names? For Jakarta
and xml repositories it appears that the repo is prefixed, but for
sourceforge, werken this doesn't appear to be happening.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au