gump-general mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject Tips desired getting xdoclet to build on WinXP
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:08:23 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to get a paired down Gump profile to run
locally on my WinXP system.  The "gen" runs without
error, but I have not been able to figure out the source
of the xdoclet project error shown at:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/~larryi/xdoclet-xdoclet-module-prepare.html>

I'm not sure if the problem is something in my
configuration or is due to a Windows/Unix difference.
Are there any known issues I need to deal with to get
this to run under WinXP?

Also, I haven't figured out why the "pretty" tasks
display in my environment, but don't in any
public Gump runs.  Would CR/CRLF differences
account for this?

Thanks,
Larry