gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LocalCheck application added to scratchpad
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:12:26 GMT
Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> If integrated with the jenny, it probably should be run after the script
> target, so the script still builds completely and give you an overview
> on the end of the build. Don't know however if this is a solution that
> can safely be used in cronjobs (have to check what is needed for
> that..). If you have an example job, can you point it to me or send me
> one, so I can test it...

Go ahead and integrate it assuming that it will run OK from a cron jobs.
  I don't see any reason why it wouldn't and I will fix it if it doesn't
(if not beaten to it, I suspect that many here care about this).

The output looks fine.  It looks like there will be on the order of
three lines of output if everything is installed correctly, and plenty
of useful output if not.

- Sam Ruby