gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LocalCheck application added to scratchpad
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:46:06 GMT
Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Any objections to changing the main build.xml with 2 targets added :
> run-localcheck and compile-localcheck ?

I have no objections to this.  Nor would I have objections if it were
integrated into Jenny (or Jenny into it).

Assuming it runs relatively quickly and produces little or no output
when all is well, and most importantly, does not fail the build if a
dependency is not present (perhaps as an option), then I would actually
like to see this run as part of the dependencies of the script target.

- Sam Ruby