gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump documentv11 stylesheets
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:50:59 GMT

Christopher Ellsworth wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I use forrest/cocoon for my project documentation system along with
> gump(love it) for integration testing and site updates from cvs.  I
> wanted to build the gump site with my sites look and feel.....so I
> modified your stylesheets to generate documentv11 xml instead of html.
> I thought that this may be useful to others.

Excellent! Well done, I wanted to give it a go but never got round to it.

> Let me know if you guys
> use it.  I can submit a patch on the mailing list if you want.

What are you waiting? ;-)

> I am
> also going to make a stylesheet to translate some of the docv11 docs
> into an RSS feed for integration reports.....let me know if you want me
> to send that when I am done.

Definately :-)

In forrest there is now an RSS feed for changes.html, so if you do the
same for the gump-generated pages too, it would be great.

Here is an example of the current output
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites//xml-forrest-template/changes.html

>     Thanks for such a great project!  You can see what I have done at
> http://binaryshift.net.  It is still being developed, so there may be
> some occasions when it does not work, but everything should be stable in
> the next few days (yeah right....wishful thinking I'm sure).

:-)

> Chris Ellsworth
> chris@chrisellsworth.com
>
> P.S.  Are there any sources on the web for similar work with gump that I
> could draw from?

Kryalis Centipede is using Gump for our integration builds, but we use
the default stylesheets. Btw, I see you are using the Krysalis skin ;-D

             - verba volant, scripta manent -