gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml werkz.xml
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:43:34 GMT
Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> I nuked the copy in the sandbox build, but I renamed
> the project in the jelly-tags script to
> "commons-jelly-tags-ant" so the tags will appear
> alongside jelly in the left-hand column.

Cool.

> One other difference, you have the jar name as:
>
>   jar
> name="attributes/target/commons-attributes-@@DATE@@.jar"
>
> Is that correct?

Nope.

Just curious, are you actually building this, or just "flying blind"?  I
ask because you are doing such a good job that if you actually are
flying blind, I can't tell. ;-)

What I did was start from cutting and pasting from commons-attributes.
I made a (nearly) global search and replace.  I then nuked all of the
dependencies added one dependency and ran it.  Saw I needed the work
directory, added it, and ran again.  Saw it fail due to the junit
failure that we have all seen before, figured I had done enough for now,
and committed it.

The reason why I did this, is that werkz needs the jelly ant task and
maven needs werkz.

Anyway, from here it should be very easy to add other taglibs, don't you
agree?

- Sam Ruby