gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml werkz.xml
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:19:51 GMT
morgand@apache.org wrote:
> morgand     2003/01/06 09:59:20
>
>   Modified:    project  jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml werkz.xml
>   Log:
>   added ant tags for Jelly

Way cool!

Now compare it to what I had produced:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-gump/project/jelly-tags.xml

Key differences:

1) modules need not all be in one source file.  it seems to me that with
the number of jelly tags, it might be handy to start a new one.

2) inherit="all" makes thinks simpler

3) I didn't seem to need grant in order to build.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  In case anybody wonders... I am in no way concerned about the
duplication of effort.  I didn't tell Morgan that I was working on this,
and I am positively *thrilled* to him and others contributing to the
effort.  I'll leave it up to Morgan to decide which copy to nuke and
whether there is anything to learn from what I had done.