gump-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-gump/project jakarta-ant.xml jakarta-commons.xml jakarta-taglibs.xml uddi4j.xml xml-crimson.xml xml-xerces.xml
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:15:07 GMT

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>

>> Centipede projects use the descriptor to run normal builds, so they
>> will not move.
>
> Gump can follow hrefs, why can't centipede?

1) I don't want my machine to be connnected to the internet
    just to build my project. Gump downloads every run so it's not
    an issue.

2) Gump has a profile, Centipede just looks at the descriptor
    in the project dir.

3) Do you really mean it? :-P

> - Sam Ruby
>
> P.S.  krysalis-centipede/module.xml is not well formed XML
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-01-05/gump.html

Nick made a change yesterday, I've corrected it now.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -