gump-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: JAXP Pre-req not being recognised?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:12:53 GMT
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> But I still get failures due to JAXP being missing.

What failures are you getting?  Can you send me (or upload to your
cvs.apache.org:public_html directory) your generated build.bat?

> Does it always take so long to run build all? I got the following:
> -------------8<---------------
> C:\source\jakarta\gump\work>build all
> <scorecard file="C:\jakarta/log/results.txt" />
> Restoring build directories
> And it sat restoring the build directories for about 2 hours. It took at
> least 6 to run gen. Surely 8 hours isn't the usual elapsed run time?

Whoah.

Last night's gen took about 3 minutes.
Last night's cvs update took about 96 minutes (41 for castor alone).
Restoring build directories took about 16 minutes.
Last night's build took about 87 minutes.

That was on Linux.  My builds on windows take comparable times.

- Sam Ruby