gump-general mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject Gump Bench Image...
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:04:27 GMT
Hi!

I am a big Gump fan (Forrest and Jakarta Gump ;)) and I always liked the
Gump Project Image Idea. Yesterday I had some sparetime and painted a
version based upon the original "Forrest Gump" bench. It contains Forrest's
suitcatse instead of the box of chocolates. I've painted it with Freehand
(so I can provide an vector vesion, bigger versions, versions on different
backgrounds etc.) and added the feather with Photoshop. It has same size,
format (.png) and name as the current one - so: feel free to use it! Should
be quite easy ;).

Hope ypu like it!

Cheers,
Christoph