gump-general mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: nsUML is dead? [was: Re: [Graph] nsuml changes?]
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:17:21 GMT

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Morgan Delagrange
> <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I think I just passed my "I don't care THAT much"
> threshhold.
>
> I know what you are talking about 8-)
>
> > Its only consumer in GUMP is Maven.
>
> So not being able to build commons-graph results in
> not being able to
> build maven, which in turn means we'll never get
> anywhere with the
> "bootstrap maven that build project using maven
> instead of generated
> Ant build files" route.  But I digress ...

I thought Maven might get your attention.  :)
Whatever you think is best, let's do it.  I used to
have access to covalent myself, but I lost my private
key when my hard drive died a few weeks ago, and I've
been too embarrassed to ask for access again.  ;)

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs