gump-general mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject nsUML is dead? [was: Re: [Graph] nsuml changes?]
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:01:42 GMT
Hey all,

Below is a discussion from the Commons list.
Commons-graph is the sole project with a dependency on
nsuml.  It appears that the HEAD version of nsuml is
an incomplete refactoring of the project that does not
compile with commons-graph.  It also appears that
nsUML development is dying or dead.

Since version 1_4 of graph is poor and development is
frozen, it would seem that the best course of action
would be to stop building HEAD and use the 0.4.20
release JAR instead.  I wouldn't suggest departing
from continuous integration unless a project was
really and truly dead, but I believe that is the case
here.

Comments?  If this seems like the right thing to do,
what's the best way to do it?  A project definition
that grabs a JAR from somewhere on the internet?
Placing the JAR inside the commons-graph repo?

- Morgan

=====