gump-general mailing list archives

From "Christopher Ellsworth" <ch...@chrisellsworth.com>
Subject Gump documentv11 stylesheets
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 03:46:02 GMT
Hello,

    I use forrest/cocoon for my project documentation system along with gump(love it) for
integration testing and site updates from cvs.  I wanted to build the gump site with my sites
look and feel.....so I modified your stylesheets to generate documentv11 xml instead of html.
 I thought that this may be useful to others.  Let me know if you guys use it.  I can submit
a patch on the mailing list if you want.  I am also going to make a stylesheet to translate
some of the docv11 docs into an RSS feed for integration reports.....let me know if you want
me to send that when I am done.

    Thanks for such a great project!  You can see what I have done at http://binaryshift.net.
 It is still being developed, so there may be some occasions when it does not work, but everything
should be stable in the next few days (yeah right....wishful thinking I'm sure).

Chris Ellsworth
chris@chrisellsworth.com

P.S.  Are there any sources on the web for similar work with gump that I could draw from?