guacamole-user mailing list archives

From surfrock66 <surfroc...@surfrock66.com>
Subject Re: Path forward to get Guacamole working with AD LDAP?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:06:12 GMT
You're correct I had a typo in setting the cn; that's corrected.

I tried the "-e LDAP_FOLLOW_REFERRALS=true" as part of my docker
configuration, but unfortunately get the same result, before and now after
fixing the other attribute.  I don't remember where I saw it, but the
recommended fix I saw somewhere is to use the native install and not use the
docker install, then set the setting in guacamole.properties.

I have since had further success compiling on Ubuntu 18.10 using
openjdk-8-jdk; No version is specified in the installation instructions, but
11 and 12 are tested and do not work for me.